Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break!

I always look forward to Spring Break. For me, it's a break from my schedule and a time to do some spring cleaning. I especially like sifting through books and giving them new homes. My sister-in-law participated in a book club that did this in an unconventional way. To participate, you have to hide a book at some location and give clues to the person who picks your tag. Judy participated, and found her book in Eureka Springs, taped under a bench in a public park. The book was pretty good, but it was the hunt that was the most fun. I might not have the time to go to that extent, but there are some great ways to donate or exchange books that you don't have the room for. Here's a local link:

http://yellowpages.aol.com/book-stores/mo/springfield/

No comments:

Post a Comment